Salary: $13.00 /hour
Shift for Warehouse Admin: 1st (6 AM- 2 PM)
Job Description for Warehouse Admin:
- Assists as requested to arrange deliveries to customers
- Assists other warehouse and logistics personnel to keep files and reports up to date as requested.
- Works with planning and scheduling to effectively communicate issues regarding deliveries that may impact the production schedule.
- Serves as a back-up to shippers/receives and other warehouse personnel as necessary.
- Completes general administrative duties
Qualifications for Warehouse Admin:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in a warehouse facility required; food manufacturing warehouse facility a plus
- Can read, write and speak English.
- Proficient in basic math and Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with ERPs a plus.