This is an Immediate Direct-Hire opportunity with a valued client of Pro Talent Group!
- Position:Construction Crew Leader
- Pay:Negotiable – Customer is Open
Job Summary: Construction Crew Leader
We are looking for an experienced Construction Crew Leader to assist with the training and guidance of participants in specific project areas. Responsible for coordination and operation of a crew consisting of diverse members.
Responsibilities: Construction Crew Leader
- Coordinates, organizes, and directs the activities of project participants;
- Provides training and technical assistance in specific project area;
- Prepares supplies and equipment inventories; purchases materials as needed;
- Tracks participant attendance, evaluates performance, and records participant progress;
- Responsible for workflow, record keeping, tools and vehicle maintenance depending upon specific project;
- Collaborates with co-workers and partners in program design and delivery;
- Regular attendance and punctuality is a requirement of this position;
- A professional and courteous manner and an ability to work harmoniously with other employees, students, clients and the general public;
- Drive safely and defensively for business including but not limited to project sites, pick up and deliver supplies as necessary. Driving is performed daily with only rare exceptions;
- Follow agency personnel and safety procedures;
- Accepts and performs other work as assigned.
Requirements: Construction Crew Leader
- Proven experience as Construction Crew Leader;
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles;
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards;
- Familiarity with construction/project management;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- A team player with leadership abilities;