Salary: $19.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced and dependable Corrugated Die Cutter Operator for a large client of ours on the south west side of Indianapolis, IN to start immediately!
- Position: Corrugated Die-Cutter Operator
- Shift/Schedule: 5 am to 1 pm OR 1 pm to 9 pm
- Pay: $19/hr.+
Job Summary: Corrugated Die-Cutter Operator
- Operates automatic die-cutting machine to cut various specified shapes from roll of felt: Positions dies into machine and aligns upper cutting die with surfaces of bed.
- Inserts shims between die and bed to set specified gap, and locks dies into position, using wrenches.
- Places rolls of felt in feed holders, turns knobs to synchronize action of feed rolls with ram, and threads end of felt through feed rolls and die bed to takeoff conveyor.
- Starts machine and inspects sample cuts to determine conformity to specifications.
- May sew or glue together ends of rolls to form continuous feed.
- When cutting specified shapes from rolls of foam rubber, may be designated Die-Cutting-Machine Operator, Automatic.
Experience: Corrugated Die-Cutter Operator
- Press Operator: 5 years (Preferred)
- Die Cutting Machine: 5 years (Preferred)