Salary: $15.00 to $18.50 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for for an energetic Warehouse Material Handlerto ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products by order picking. You will help unload, pick, and put away appropriate stock and orders. The Warehouse Clerk must always be on time and able to work long hours on their feet. They are able to lift heavy items and packages throughout the shift with an ability to “pick up” on small details. We also expect you to be “picky” when it comes to ensuring the quality of orders.
- Position:Warehouse Material Handler
- Shift:1st; 9 am to 7 pm M-F (some Saturdays for OT)
- Pay:$15-18.50/hr. (depending on experience)
- Location:South East Indianapolis, IN
Job Responsibilities: Warehouse Material Handler
- Warehouse Material Handler will receive and check incoming pick tickets;
- Locate products using scanners / RF scanners;
- Retrieve orders according to quantity and size, ensuring accuracy;
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks;
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks;
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment;
- Keep records of completed orders;
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards.
Job Requirements: Warehouse Material Handler
- Proven experience as Warehouse Material Handler, Order Picker, or similar warehouse/distribution position;
- Experience with forklifts preferred but not required;
- Experience in voice picking systems or RF devices;
- Able to read and write in English;
- Great attention to detail;
- Diligent and punctual;
- Good physical strength and stamina;
- High school diploma or equivalent required.