Salary: $16.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is growing again and looking for a dependable Office Coordinatorfor our Lafayette, IN office!
- Position:Office Coordinator
- Location:Lafayette, IN
- Shift:1st; M-F from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Pay:Starting at $16/hr.
Purpose of Job: Office Coordinator
Office Coordinator provides front office support and coordinates office activities and operations. Interacts with applicants and employees by telephone, mail, in person, or by other means for the purpose of completing forms applications, or questionnaires. Ask specific questions, records answers, and assist persons with completing forms. Make recommendations to Account Managers for placement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Office Coordinator
- Responsible for interviewing applicants to identify key matches between candidates and clients to fill job openings
- Responsible for evaluating, screening, qualifying candidates and assisting them through the interview and hiring process
- Ensure compliance with all company and client requirements
- Provide general support to visitors, walk-ins, and clients
- Coordinates background checks and new-hire drug testing
- Manage recruitment process in accordance with federal, state and local regulations as well as company policies
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion when hiring candidates, identifying candidates for placement on specific job assignments
- Maintain confidentiality and security as it pertains to clients and MS-IL processes
- Document interactions, outreach, and screening results as well as staffing KPIs
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Keep stock office supplies and places orders when necessary
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Coordinate office events/get-together’s
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Record data for all temporary employees, including interview forms, I-9’s, tax forms, and skills testing
- Input appropriate information into TempWorks
- Complete reference check when applicable
- Maintain all applicable report, paperwork and files
- Follow Company chain of command
- Perform other duties as instructed or assigned
Minimum Qualifications: Office Coordinator
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a fast-paced professional office environment, human resources experience or interview experience preferred
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- High school diploma or GED. Some college preferred.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities
- Highly organized and an excellent communicator
- Energetic, passionate, and friendly with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Office Coordinator should possess excellent interpersonal skills to talk to candidates via email, text, phone and in person.
- Good typing and grammar skills
- Knowledge of computers to include Microsoft applications.
- Experience with handling confidential information daily.
- Clean background check.