Indianapolis, IN 46278
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced Maintenance Technician Lead for a large client of ours located on the north west side of Indianapolis. This is an immediate direct-hire opportunity working day shift with some possible OT on weekends from time to time.
- Position: Maintenance Technician Lead
- Shift: Day Shift; M-F (Some OT on weekends from time to time)
- Location: Northwest Indianapolis
- Pay: $50k-80k – based on experience and qualifications
Job Summary: Maintenance Technician Lead
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician Lead will apply technical skills used to install phases of the operation plant wide on various corrugated packing machines, to include Die Cutters and 701 Flexo. Will work to troubleshoot and repair all machines, auxiliary equipment and plant systems to ensure maximum product productivity. Applies technical skills used to install phases of the operation plant wide and works to troubleshoot and repair all machines, auxiliary equipment and plant systems to ensure maximum product productivity.
Job Duties: Maintenance Technician Lead
- The Maintenance Technician Lead works efficiently and with urgency to troubleshoot, install, upgrade, and design all electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or controls on all production/facility equipment;
- Designs and manufactures enhancements on all equipment to further efficient operation of equipment;
- Completes specialized process control evaluations to enhance machine efficiency rates and control parameters;
- Initiates preventative maintenance program to include: machine repair evaluations, further control upgrades, or tracking controls on repairs and frequency of repairs;
- Works to provide a safe and clean work environment;
Job Requirements: Maintenance Technician Lead
- The ideal Maintenance Technician Lead candidate will have 5-10 years of experience in hydraulics, 3-Phase electrical, and pneumatics;
- Experience operating and fixing Die Cutter machines and 701 Flexo, strong preferred;
- Ability to rebuild corrugated packaging machines and equipment;
- Experience training other employees;
- Knowledge of how corrugated packaging machines operated and the maintenance behind them (broad stroke detail);
- Superb communication skills;
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills required.