Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is growing again and looking for a dependable Placement Specialist to work a temporary position with us at our Plainfield, IN location!
- Position: Placement Specialist
- Location: Plainfield, IN
- Shift: 1st; M-F from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Pay: Starting at $10-12/hr.
Job Summary: Placement Specialist
The Placement Specialist will be assisting candidates and employees by telephone, mail, in person, or by other means for the purpose of completing forms, applications, or questionnaires. Will interview and ask specific questions, record answers, and assist candidates and employees with completing forms. Also makes recommendations to Account Managers for placement.
Job Duties: Placement Specialist
- Interview candidates and ask questions to obtain various specified information, such as individuals work experience, preference, abilities and skills, etc.;
- Assist candidates and employees in completion of forms;
- Ability to remain confidential with candidates and employees;
- Record data for temp employees, including interview forms, I-9, tax forms and skills testing;
- Input appropriate information into TempWorks software;
- Complete reference checks when applicable;
- Ability to make independent decisions on employees to be employed through MS-IL;
- Examine employee applications for deficiencies or for outstanding skills to place properly;
- Ability to accurately input data into appropriate systems;
- Follow Human Resources policies;
- Maintain all applicable reports, paperwork, and files;
- Handle all potential conflict with good judgment;
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities;
- Follow company chain of command;
- Perform other duties as instructed or assigned.