Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced, hard-working, and dedicated Licensed Plumber candidate to join our growing staff here in Indianapolis!
- Position: Licensed Plumber
- Pay: Negotiable (based on experienced)
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary: Licensed Plumber
We are looking for an experienced Licensed Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and HVAC systems. A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of hydraulic systems. They are patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail.
Job Duties: Licensed Plumber
- Licensed Plumber reads blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems;
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring);
- Install and maintain water supply systems;
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks);
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.;
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.;
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators etc.);
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems.
Job Requirements: Licensed Plumber
- Proven experience as a Licensed Plumber;
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings;
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances;
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Friendly with a great deal of patience;
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces;
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship;
- Valid license to practice profession.