Salary: $12.50 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is searching for a Quality Technician for a large manufacturing client of ours in Greensburg, IN to start immediately.
- Position: Quality Technician
- Pay: $12.50/hr.
- Shift: 1st; 630 am to 3 pm
- Location: Greensburg, IN
Summary: Quality Technician
The Quality Technician is primarily responsible for analytical and analysis of raw materials, finished product, and analyzing samples. Quality Technician is in control of following and enforcing strict GMP rules, and responsible documentation of quality systems. Will assist in the establishment of written policies, procedures, and metrics to help create consistent products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Quality Technician
- Perform material inspections/analysis of raw material, work-in progress, and finished products according to written procedures;
- Sample and analyze full spectrum of product analysis for product release and environmental safety program;
- Follow meticulous quality system documentation, and modify and add forms and documentation, as necessary;
- Communicate Safety and Quality issues and procedure-related information in a timely and professional manner;
- Review production documentation and data;
- Assist in preparation and documentation of shelf-life testing and trial tests;
- Ensure all plant personnel follow GMP’s;
- Assist in gathering product or material-related information from vendors;
- Maintain instrument and equipment calibration;
- The Quality Control Technician will create Certificates of Analysis;
- Monitor and review Critical Control Points;
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Skill Requirements: Quality Technician
- High School Diploma or GED required;
- 1+ year of experience in laboratory environment in Quality preferred;
- Qualitative analytical capacity and Quantitative capability;
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Quality Systems;
- Sensory Evaluation;
- Safety Management;
- Organization Skills and Thoroughness;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production manufacturing environment;
- Excellent teamwork and strong communication skills.