Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
Job Summary for Material Handlers / Picker and Packers
MS-IL Staffing is currently hiring for Temp-to-Hire Material Handlers / Picker and Packers near the West Side of Indy in the Whitestown, IN Area. The employee will be responsible for filling the required orders using an RF Scanner or other methods.
Job Qualifications for Material Handlers / Picker and Packers:
The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service as it relates to product fulfillment. Applicants must have a stable work history, read and write English sufficiently, and must be 18 years of age or older.
Job Duties for Material Handlers / Picker and Packers:
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Pick customer orders
- Pack and ship customer orders
- Troubleshoot problems to resolution
- Understand all aspects of production
- Adhere to safety, quality, and production standards
Physical Demands for Material Handlers / Picker and Packers:
- Stand and/or walk during shifts between 8 and 10 hours long
- Reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts between 8 and 10 hours long
- Push and pull product during shift between 8 and 10 hours long (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Overtime is often required
- You should expect to and will be required to cross train and work in different areas of the warehouse.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Willing to operate a cherry picker forklift that can go as high as 40 ft.
For more information call or stop by our office at:
2685 E Main Street, Ste. 103, Plainfield, IN 46168 | 855-HIRE-YOU
Apply online at: http://ms-il.com