Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. This is more than likely a temporary need but there is always the potential for long-term. We are hiring immediately!
- Position: Accounting Assistant
- Pay: $16-17/hr.
- Location: Avon, IN
Job Summary: Accounting Assistant
Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases, and reconciling invoices. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
Responsibilities: Accounting Assistant
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies;
- Create and update expense reports;
- A/R and A/P;
- Process reimbursement forms;
- The Accounting Assistant will prepare bank deposits;
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases;
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy;
- Maintain digital and physical financial records;
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed;
- Review and file payroll documents;
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
Requirements: Accounting Assistant
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk;
- Must have Manufacturing Accounting experience;
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures;
- Familiarity with finance regulations;
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors;
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks);
- Organization skills;
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information;
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field preferred but not required.