Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is seeking an energetic Placement Specialist for our new Louisville office on the west end of Louisville!
- Position:Placement Specialist
- Location:Louisville, KY (west end of Louisville)
- Schedule:M-F from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Pay:Starting at $10 – 12 / hour
Placement Specialist Job Summary
The Placement Specialist will be assisting persons by telephone, mail, in person, or by other means for the purpose of completing forms, applications, or questionnaires. Ask specific questions, record answers, and assist persons with completing forms. Make recommendations to Account Managers for placement.
Placement Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as individuals work experience, preference, abilities and skills;
- Assist employees in completion of forms;
- Ability to remain confidential on private employee;
- Record data for all temporary employees, including interview forms, I9’s, tax forms and skills testing;
- Input appropriate information into Tempworks;
- Complete reference check when applicable;
- Ability to make independent decisions as it relates to the employee’s ability to be employed through MS-IL;
- Examine employee applications for any deficiencies or for any outstanding skill to place properly;
- Ability to input data entry into appropriate systems;
- Follow human resource policies;
- Maintain all applicable report, paperwork and files;
- Perform at all times in a professional manner and handle conflict with good judgment;
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities;
- Follow Company chain of command;
- Perform other duties as instructed or assigned.
Placement Specialist Job Requirements
- 2+ years’ Interviewing experience;
- 2+ years’ Staffing Industry experience;
- 2+ years’ Recruiting experience;
- High School Diploma/GED;
- Bilingual – Spanish a plus.