Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
This is an Immediate Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a valued client of Pro Talent Group!
- Schedule:1st (7 am – 3:30 pm) or 2nd (3:30 pm to 11 pm)
- Pay:Starting at $16-19 / hour
Job Summary: Welder
We are looking for a reliable and experienced Aluminum Welder Fabricator who has extensive experience in Aluminum MIG, MIG and TIG or Arch Welding.
Essential Functions: Welder
- Welds steel and aluminum components;
- Follow safety rules and ensure that all material is properly handled.
Other Duties and Responsibilities: Welder
- Operate Forklift to move materials;
- Ensure that all needed tools (knife, tape measure, etc.) are in possession;
- Keep work area neat and orderly;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Welder
- Must be able to lift object weighing up to 30 pounds;
- With assistance, must be able to lift objects weighing more than 50 pounds;
- Must be able to perform physical tasks involving twisting, pulling, lifting, carrying, and exerting pressure;
- Must have knowledge of filler materials and how they relate to base materials;
- Must be able to safely and properly operate welding, cutting, and other powered equipment;
- Must have knowledge and ability to properly set up and maintain welding machines;
- Must be able to read a tapeline;
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and be able to operate mechanical equipment;
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints, works orders, and bills of material;
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills;
- Must be able to perform duties to confirm to quality and quantity standards.
Preferred Education and Experience: Welder
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills;
- Must have 2 years prior experience or training in welding.