Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for hard-working, dedicated Skilled Tradescandidates to join our growing staff immediately!
- Position:Skilled Trades
- Pay: $15 to 20/hr. – higher depending on experience
- Location:North East Indianapolis
Job Summary: Skilled Trades
The Skilled Trades candidate will be responsible for installing, inspecting, and fixing our customers’ heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Candidates should have extensive experience handling, installing, and fixing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
Job Duties: Skilled Trades
- Skilled Trades candidates will travel to homes/businesses on a daily basis as scheduled;
- Perform consultations with customers;
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods;
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems;
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety;
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity;
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools;
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues;
- Repair damaged HVAC systems;
- Sell ongoing maintenance contracts to current customers;
- Keep records of customer appointments and payment transactions including invoices;
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources.
Job Requirements: Skilled Trades
- 3-5 years apprenticeship under a journey-person preferred;
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants preferred;
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school preferred;
- Holding state HVAC technician license preferred;
- Previous on the job training as HVAC Technician a plus;
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand;
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver;
- Must hold state driver’s license;
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different locations.