Salary: $14.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is searching for a dependable Team Leader for a large manufacturing client of ours on the east side of Indianapolis, IN to start immediately! This is a temp to hire opportunity with plenty of room for growth and potential benefits.
Shift:Monday – Friday from 7:30 am to 4 pm
Job Summary for Team Leader
We are looking for a qualified Team Leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
Responsibilities of Team Leader
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Set clear team goals;
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines;
- Oversee day-to-day operation;
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics;
- Motivate team members;
- Discover training needs and provide coaching;
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts;
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments;
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking;
- Suggest and organize team building activities.
Requirements of Team Leader
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor;
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics;
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus;
- Bilingual a plus;
- Forklift experience a plus.