Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced and dependable Verification Specialist for our Bolingbrook, IL location to start immediately!
- Position: Verification Specialist (Employment/Driving/Education Verification)
- Schedule: Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm
- Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Job Summary: Verification Specialist
The Verification Specialist verifies various aspects of employment, education, licensing, rental and references while adhering to standard operating procedures, productivity and quality standards.
Job Responsibilities: Verification Specialist
- Verification Specialist performs employment, references, professional licenses, rental, and education verification according to client scope;
- Application analysis, scope diagnosis, developing telephone numbers and logical source names, conducting the telephone interview, entering the data in the system;
- DOT, Standard, Custom, Tier 1 Custom mitigated, Letter module/Fax;
- Completing assigned cases within customer required time frame, contacting customers and/or applicants for additional leads when required, and supplement follow-up are integral to the interview function;
- Comprehend and follow client specific written Standards of Operations (SOPs) for special handling instructions and adjudication matrices;
- Basic quality assurance is required to ensure that all required elements have been completed, no spelling or typographical errors are present, and all information developed is accurately transposed to the system;
- Manage workload to meet or exceed productivity and quality expectations with minimal assistance and self review.
Required Experience: Verification Specialist
- 2+ years Verification Specialist or related experience;
- Typing, Written and Oral Communication;
- Attention to Detail a must for Verification Specialist position;
- Accuracy proficient required.