Indianapolis, IN 46201
Salary: $22.00 to $25.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced Maintenance Technician for a large client of ours located in Indianapolis, IN near downtown. This is an immediate temp-to-hire opportunity working on 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Position: Maintenance Technician
- Shift: 2nd or 3rd; 3 pm to 1230 am; 10 pm to 730 am
- Location: Downtown Indianapolis, IN
- Pay: $22-25/hr. – based on experience
Job Summary: Maintenance Technician
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician will apply technical skills used to install phases of the operation plant wide. Will work to troubleshoot and repair all machines, auxiliary equipment and plant systems to ensure maximum product productivity. Applies technical skills used to install phases of the operation plant wide and works to troubleshoot and repair all machines, auxiliary equipment and plant systems to ensure maximum product productivity.
Job Duties: Maintenance Technician
- The Maintenance Technician works efficiently and with urgency to troubleshoot, install, upgrade, and design all electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or controls on all production/facility equipment;
- Designs and manufactures enhancements on all equipment to further efficient operation of equipment;
- Completes specialized process control evaluations to enhance machine efficiency rates and control parameters;
- Initiates preventative maintenance program to include: machine repair evaluations, further control upgrades, or tracking controls on repairs and frequency of repairs;
- Works to provide a safe and clean work environment;
Job Requirements: Maintenance Technician
- The ideal Maintenance Technician candidate will have 5+ years of experience in hydraulics, 3-Phase electrical, and pneumatics;
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills required.