Salary: $10.50 to $11.11 /hour
Job Responsibilities: Custodian
- Custodian candidates must have strong attention to detail;
- Work in a safe manner;
- Maintain high sense of responsibility;
- Keep tools and equipment clean and in order;
- Maintain a record of work performed.
2nd shift 11:00am-7:30pm
3rd shift 11:00pm-7:30am.
Pay rate $11.11 for all shifts
Job Qualifications: Custodian
- Ability to read, write, and understand spoken and written English;
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Should be able to exercise decision making and independent judgment. Ability to lift up to 60 pounds;
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment;
- Custodian candidates must be able to meet all physical requirements of position (standing, bending over, squatting, etc.).
- There is a great incentive that is offered for employees after working 1 year as a full time employee, 100% tuition is covered for employees and their children also 12 paid holidays & Christmas break through New Year is also paid.
Job Type: Full-time