Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
This is an Immediate Direct-Hireopportunity with a valued client of Pro Talent Group
- Position:Production Supervisor (1st Shift) Monday-Saturday (will not work every Saturday)
- Schedule:7 AM to End of Production
- Salary:$45k – $50k
Job Description: Production Supervisor
The Production Supervisor leads and supervises a team of Assistant Supervisors or Supervisors in a large food production area to meet daily production goals. The candidate is expected to understand goals and costs while constantly driving out inefficiency and seeking to improve processes. Maintaining a positive attitude and having the ability to work well with a diverse team will be an essential quality of this applicant.
Responsibilities & Duties: Production Supervisor
- Responsible for on time startup and correct shutdown of production in assigned department or area.
- Reads and analyzes production data.
- Leads and directs the work flow of multiple areas supervised by direct reports.
- Communicates interdepartmentally to coordinate operations and activities.
- Responsible for safety of employees and seeks solutions to prevent unsafe acts or hazards in areas.
- Responsible for investigating and completing documentation associated with employee accidents and injuries as described in SOP.
- Ensures compliance with production, safety, sanitation, and quality standards procedures.
- Responsible for 5S organization strategies in assigned areas and involves cross-section of team members.
- Weekly 5S Audits are to be conducted in a timely manner and submitted to the appropriate management.
- Responsible for controlling overtime and productivity efficiencies based on standard staffing.
- Facilitates cross training of operators, Assistant Supervisors, and other key positions.
Requirements: Production Supervisor
- Associates degree or equivalent food production experience.
- Safety and sanitation certifications.
- 2 to 3 years of supervisory experience.
- 3-5 years of food prep, production or equipment experience.
- Freshly prepared food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in other languages is helpful.
- Frequently communicates with employees and/or external customers and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.