Salary: $14.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing searching for skilled Assembler candidates to connect and disconnect parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or tools/machines to do the job with greater precision. Assembler candidates must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision is extremely important.
- Position: Assembler
- Pay: $14/hr.
- Shift: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Job Responsibilities: Assembler
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
Job Requirements: Assembler
- Proven experience as Assembler
- Work safely in high-paced industrial environment, perform equipment inspections
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated