Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Pro Talent Group is searched for a data-driven and customer-focused Supply Chain Analyst for a large client of ours in Plainfield, IN. This is a Direct-Hire position with bonus potential and plenty of room for growth!
- Position: Supply Chain Analyst
- Location: Plainfield, IN
- Salary: $50-55k
Job Summary: Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for customer coordination and management, identifying improvement strategies, along with overseeing the day-to-day supply chain activity. Looking for a candidate with experience in data analysis, discovery, extraction, and blending coupled with the ability to translate feedback for various audiences. This role will be an excellent fit for an individual who adeptly analyzes data and excels at communication. The Supply Chain Analyst will be the voice of the company to the customer and of the customer back to the company. Understanding that balance and inherent responsibility will be major contributors for the success and growth of this role.
Responsibilities: Supply Chain Analyst
- Collect and analyze customer purchase orders throughout their life cycle: order generation, order planning, and load planning from multiple platforms;
- Create and refine processes and methods to review data;
- Define and develop standard operating procedures;
- Review order and carrier on-time performance and receiving accuracy;
- Plan, recommend, and implement optimization strategies to boost performance;
- Manage a portfolio of customer relationships and metrics / KPI’s;
- Interact with customers throughout the day hosting conference calls, emails, and other forms of engagement to foster a strong business relationship;
- Collaborate with multiple departments and customers on projects and initiatives;
- Utilize company Warehouse Management System (WMS: Highjump), Transportation Management System (TMS: Mercury Gate + Edge), and Walmart Retail Link.
Requirements: Supply Chain Analyst
- Proven track record in supply chain analysis, logistical coordination, or comparable roles;
- Experience data mining, reviewing, analyzing, and reporting on vast amounts of data based on a wide range of factors to all levels of an organization;
- Strong customer service presence internally and outward facing;
- The Supply Chain Analyst must be a self-starter who demonstrates the ability to self-manage and initiative to manage a portfolio;
- Technical skill in Microsoft Excel (v-lookup, formulas, pivot tables, charts/graphing, data sorting);
- Working knowledge of MS Office, databases, and ERP systems;
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Must have an analytical mind that focuses on detail with an emphasis on problem solving and enhancement;
- BSc/BA in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, Mathematics, or a comparable field.