Salary: $85,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Position Overview: Unified Communications Engineer
We find that often the biggest problems facing CIOs and engineering leaders is finding the talent and the organizational bandwidth to improve employee productivity, to deliver stability for critical systems, to improve infrastructure security and up-time and to rapidly deploy new technologies at scale. Fundamentally, we aim to help business leaders more effectively navigate a turbulent, rapidly evolving technology landscape without slowing down their own innovation.
The role of the Unified Communications Engineer is to support and enhance the assigned clients UC infrastructure. The UC Engineer should be able to provide timely and detail oriented results for each client’s technical UC needs, with a focus on call center design, deployment and operational support.
Qualifications/Experience: Unified Communications Engineer
- Advanced understanding of VoIP as well as features, functionality, and day-to-day administration of enterprise PBX: SIP trunking/call center support.
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience with Avaya products such as Communication Manager 6.x and above, CMS, Aura Conferencing, AVST Voicemail, Session Manager, WFO and AES.
- Avaya Experience Portal administration knowledge.
- Advanced experience with call enter design, development and support.
- Experience with Oracle ACME Packets SBC, Oracle ECB and EOM is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, customer-facing personality with aptitude to learn, react quickly, and manage time responsibly with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while adapting to changing needs towards meeting deadlines and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of personnel across different business units in a professional manner.
- Experience working with vendors in a collaborative manner. Possess ability to escalate issues with vendors.
- Show a strong initiative for formal and peer training on all aspects of unified communications with a strong focus on core telephony platforms and applications in order to grow skill set and advance career.
Rewarding Benefits: Unified Communications Engineer
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance (up to 3X annual salary)
- Comprehensive medical/vision coverage and dental plans with no waiting period (coverage begins on the first day of the month following start date)
- Quarterly bonuses
- Annual training allowance
- Personal gadget allowance