Salary: $14.00 /hour
This is an immediate temp-to-hire opportunity with a valued client of Pro Talent Group
Position: Verification Specialist (Drug Test and Employment Verification)
Schedule: Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm
Pay: $14.00 / hour
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Summary of Verification Specialist
This position verifies various aspects of employment, education, licensing, rental and references while adhering to standard operating procedures, productivity and quality standards.
Responsibilities of Verification Specialist
- Perform employment, references, professional licenses, rental, and education verification according to client scope;
- Application analysis, scope diagnosis, developing telephone numbers and logical source names, conducting the telephone interview, entering the data in the system;
- DOT, Standard, Custom, Tier 1 Custom mitigated, Letter module/Fax;
- Completing assigned cases within customer required time frame, contacting customers and/or applicants for additional leads when required, and supplement follow-up are integral to the interview function;
- Comprehend and follow client specific written Standards of Operations (SOPs) for special handling instructions and adjudication matrices;
- Basic quality assurance is required to ensure that all required elements have been completed, no spelling or typographical errors are present, and all information developed is accurately transposed to the system;
- Manage workload to meet or exceed productivity and quality expectations with minimal assistance and self review.
Experience for Verification Specialist
- 2+ years related experience;
- Typing, Written and Oral Communication;
- Attention to Detail a must;
- Accuracy proficient required.