Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is looking for an experienced and computer savvy Production Planner/Scheduler to help organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
This is an immediate temp-to-hire position with a client our ours on the east side of Indianapolis!
- Position: Production Planner/Scheduler
- Location: east side of Indianapolis
- Pay: $15-16 /hr.
- Shift: M-F from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Production Planner/Scheduler Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products;
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay;
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand;
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations;
- Schedule shift according to production needs;
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget;
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption;
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.);
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports;
- Keep paperwork organized;
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
Production Planner/Scheduler Job Requirements
- Proven experience as production planner;
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles;
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning);
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems;
- Good at math and statistics;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication abilities;
- High school diploma; Further education or certification is preferred.