Salary: $14.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for a detail-oriented Quality Control Inspector for a large client of ours on the east side of Indianapolis. This is a long-term temp-to-hire opportunity – hiring immediately!
- Position: Quality Control Inspector
- Shift: M-F from 7 am to 430 pm (some Saturdays might be required)
- Pay: $14/hr.
- Location: East Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary: Quality Control Inspector
The Quality Control Inspector will check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures. You will be a firm advocate of quality in our business. The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In-depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential.
Job Responsibilities: Quality Control Inspector
- Preparing, packaging and checking fiberglass, foam, gasket materials and parts for shipment to a variety of customers;
- Ensure that all the required labeling on the boxes, as well as parts, are correct prior to shipment;
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Minimal amount of paperwork to be filled out; however, there is some paperwork involved;
- Must be able to stand on feet for eight (8) hours;
- Perform other tasks as outlined by the Plant Supervisor or Plant Manager.
Job Requirements: Quality Control Inspector
- Proven experience as Quality Control Inspector or relevant role;
- Experience in a manufacturing work environment would be helpful, but not required;
- Must have ability to work in sometimes hectic work situations to meet customer shipping demands;
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Must possess good skills when counting material, parts, and reading of tape measure;
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach;
- Must have good ability to work with fellow employees.