Carol Stream, IL
Salary: $13.25 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is currently looking for experienced and dependable Warehouse Associate candidates for a large Distribution/Warehouse client of ours in Carol Stream IL. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with plenty of room for growth and potential benefits!
- Position:Warehouse Associate
- Location:Carol Stream, IL
- Shifts Available:2nd; 5 pm – 2 am; M-F; Sunday 10 am to 730 pm
- Pay:Starting at $13.25/hr.
Call us now at:(630)-520-4944 (or) 855-HIRE-YOU
Apply online at: www.ms-il.com/apply
Don’t forget to ask about our Referral Bonus Program and how you can earn money by referring another candidate to work for MS-IL Staffing or Pro Talent Group!
Job Summary: Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate candidates will be sorting packages and boxes material on a conveyor belt. The goal of this position is to sort all packages that come in from semi trucks and get them ready to be put on a different truck and sent out to regional hubs. Must have great attendance and not miss any of the first 30 scheduled days. This is a busy and fast-paced warehouse/distribution environment.
Job Responsibilities: Warehouse Associate
- Warehouse Associate candidates will move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment;
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading;
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information;
- Read work orders or receive instructions for work assignments/material/equipment needs;
- Stack cargo in in transit sheds or holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards;
- General Laborer candidates will direct spouts and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers so they can be loaded;
- Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guide loads;
- Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected;
- Process and sort packages to be sent out to consumers.
Job Requirements for Warehouse Associate
- Warehouse Associate candidates must have great attendance record;
- Must be able to stand, stoop, and lift throughout the entire shift;
- Must have reliable transportation;
- HS Diploma / GED;
- Follow safety rules and regulations;
- Must be able to work the 5 pm – 1 am shift, Sunday through Friday;
- Ability to pass Background Check and Drug Screen;
- Flexibility on available hours desired;
- Sorting Associate candidates need the ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment;
- You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees;
- Ideal candidates have a very positive attitude;
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus but not required.