Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift for a large client of ours on the north west side of Indianapolis, IN. This is an immediate Direct-Hire opportunity working on 3rd shift.
- Position: Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift
- Shift: 3rd; 11 pm to 7 am
- Location: North West Indianapolis, IN
- Pay: $65-85k
Job Summary: Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift will apply technical skills used to install phases of the operation plant wide. Will work to troubleshoot and repair all machines, auxiliary equipment and plant systems to ensure maximum product productivity. Applies technical skills used to install phases of the operation plant wide and works to troubleshoot and repair all machines, auxiliary equipment and plant systems to ensure maximum product productivity.
Job Duties: Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift
- The Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift works efficiently and with urgency to troubleshoot, install, upgrade, and design all electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or controls on all production/facility equipment;
- Designs and manufactures enhancements on all equipment to further efficient operation of equipment;
- Completes specialized process control evaluations to enhance machine efficiency rates and control parameters;
- Initiates preventative maintenance program to include: machine repair evaluations, further control upgrades, or tracking controls on repairs and frequency of repairs;
- Works to provide a safe and clean work environment;
Job Requirements: Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift
- The ideal Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift candidate will have 5+ years of experience in hydraulics, 3-Phase electrical, and pneumatics;
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills required.