Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Specialist to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This is an immediate temp-to-hire opportunity with a large manufacturing client of ours in Avon, IN.
- Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
- Pay: $17-18/hr.
- Location: Avon, IN
Job Responsibilities: Accounts Payable Specialist
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data;
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits;
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues;
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients;
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
Experience and Requirements: Accounts Payable Specialist
- Proven working experience as Accounts Payable Specialist (or accounts receivable);
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles;
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records;
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers;
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software;
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office;
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.