Salary: $12.00 /hour
Quality Assurance Inspector Job Responsibilities:
Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
Quality Inspector Job Duties:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Quality Assurance Inspector Required Skills:
- Ability to use measuring tools and calculators
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly and efficiently learn internal inspection programs
- Experience in textiles preferred
- Ability to perform visual inspections Previous quality assurance experience
- Standing in one place for long periods of time
- Must be able to work at a steady pace while producing accurate and quality work.