Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
Job Summary for Placement Specialist
MS-IL is seeking a full-time Placement Specialist for the Indianapolis, IN area!
Purpose of Job for Placement Specialist:
The Placement Specialist will be assisting persons by telephone, mail, in person, or by other means for the purpose of completing forms, applications, or questionnaires. Ask specific questions, record answers, and assist persons with completing forms. Make recommendations to Account Managers for placement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Placement Specialist:
- Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as individuals work experience, preference, abilities and skills;
- Assist employees in completion of forms;
- Ability to remain confidential on private employee;
- Record data for all temporary employees, including interview forms, I9’s, tax forms and skills testing;
- Input appropriate information into Tempworks;
- Complete reference check when applicable;
- Ability to make independent decisions as it relates to the employee’s ability to be employed through MS-IL;
- Examine employee applications for any deficiencies or for any outstanding skill to place properly;
- Ability to input data entry into appropriate systems;
- Follow human resource policies;
- Maintain all applicable report, paperwork and files;
- Perform at all times in a professional manner and handle conflict with good judgment;
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities;
- Follow Company chain of command;
- Perform other duties as instructed or assigned.