Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for a data-driven and detail-orientated Dispatcher Assistant for our Wentzville, MO location immediately! This is a 2-3 month contract with potential for long-term!
- Position:Dispatcher Assistant
- Schedule: Sunday – Friday from 11 pm to 6 am (Sunday 6 pm – 6 am)
- Pay:Starting at $18-20/hour
Job Summary: Dispatcher Assistant
We are looking for a reliable Dispatch Assistant to observe, record, and help analyze crucial Warehouse and Manufacturing data. Candidate will aid in efficient dispatch of maintenance skilled trades to respond to maintenance faults in the warehouse.
Job Responsibilities: Dispatcher Assistant
- Fast-paced inbound and outbound communication via phone, radio, walk up, and text;
- Detailed attention to screens and monitors, spending 99% of day at keyboard and warehouse terminal;
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced and stressful environment;
- Must pay attention to detail and have strong communication skills;
- Receive and record significant information;
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions;
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance;
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities, and other information.
Requirements: Dispatcher Assistant
- Proven experience as Dispatcher Assistant or relevant position;
- Attendance is critical for this position;
- Strong understanding of Maintenance;
- View and work with 3 routing and tracking computer screens reflecting production;
- Identify alarms on the screens and call out to appropriate maintenance/department;
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of relevant methods;
- Fast typing with experience in data entry;
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for difficult situations;
- Proficient in English (oral and written);
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities;
- Active listener with excellent communication skills;
- Sound judgement and critical thinking;
- High school diploma.