Salary: $13.00 /hour
Interested candidates are urged to call Ignacio at: 317-476-6650 or visit one of our offices below:
- 2685 E Main St #103, Plainfield, IN 46168
- 5501 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268
Job Overview: Warehouse Picker
The Warehouse Picker will direct support to the build lines by kitting the necessary parts to rebuild transmissions and differentials.
Job Responsibilities: Warehouse Picker
- Conduct inventory control processes to maintain the accuracy of inventory.
- Pull/Pick components for transmissions and/or differentials
- Assist with general warehouse housekeeping to maintain inventory control and a safe work environment.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Enter inventory data and transactions in warehouse management system, by keyboard and scanners, as required.
- Manage own time for task completion.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Follows health and safety policies and procedures.
Required Skills: Warehouse Picker
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous inventory experience
- Knowledge of computers and different software
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to communicate with others
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English
- Ability to properly use equipment, materials, and supplies