New Albany, IN
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 /hour
· Receives work instructions, prints, and routers for the job. Plans details of work to include fixture clamping, tools, safety, and material requirements.
· EPA certification required.
· Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
· Change out refrigerant tanks and other gasses.
· Must be capable of using oxy-natural gas torch brazing equipment.
· Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs without the use of lifting equipment.
· Must have a working knowledge of brazing equipment and common hand tool use and safety to include measuring equipment.
· Pipe fabrication.
· May be assigned duties to assist in the maintenance repair of facilities and equipment as well as fabrication of parts and equipment for use by maintenance personnel or contractors.
· Order materials as required to maintain work cell/station.
· Preventative and corrective maintaining of equipment, if required.
· Reporting of defective equipment to supervisor.
· Maintenance and safeguarding of personal protective equipment. Maintain safe work area. Reporting of any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
· Stopping unsafe acts.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Completion of certification program.
· Must be capable of using common measuring equipment.
· Must be capable of using tubing benders and tube expanders.
· Work involves varying degrees of precision and control where damage could be caused by lack of required skills.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Requires bending, stooping and standing.
· Must be able to stand from six (6) to eight (8) hours pr day. (Overtime may extend time period.)
· Work involves considerable stooping, bending, and working overhead.
· Good visual and spatial perception.
· Considerable glare emits from work, requiring the wearing of personal protective equipment.
· Exposed to moderate burns and exposed to flying objects, such as chip scale.
· Accident hazard can involve severe cuts and bruises.
· Job site must be carefully examined prior to and monitored during work to maintain a clean and safe environment to prevent injury to self and others.