Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is looking for a reliable Assembly Line Worker for a large client of ours in Plainfield, IN to start immediately! The purpose of this position is to assemble product components and prepare them for distribution.
Job Responsibilities: Assembly Line Worker
- Read orders and assemble products according to bills of material;
- Operate shrink-wrap, strapping, and other packaging equipment;
- Follow safety rules and ensure that all material is properly handled;
- Ensure that all needed tools (knife, tape line, etc.) are in possession.
Requirements: Assembly Line Worker
- Able to routinely lift up to 30 lbs.;
- With assistance, must be able to routinely lift 50+ lbs.;
- Ability to operate/learn how to operate a forklift;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Read and follow blueprints, work orders, and bills of material;
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Perform duties to conform to quality and quantity standards;
- Work overtime as required to support customer requirements;
- Great attendance record and history of work stability;
- Must be able to read a tapeline.
APPLY ONLINE AT: www.ms-il.com/apply (or) CALL: 855-HIRE-YOU
Visit our location nearest you:
- 2685 E Main Street Ste. 103, Plainfield, IN 46168
Many positions require background and drug screens, and some positions require lifting and standing for long hours.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity…Join our team today!