Salary: $15.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is currently looking for experienced and dependable Machine Operator candidates for a large Manufacturing company on the south west side of Indianapolis, IN. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with plenty of room for growth and potential benefits!
- Position: Machine Operator
- Location: South West Indianapolis, IN
- Shifts Available: 1st and 2nd
- Pay: Starting at $15/hr
Apply in Person at one of our Recruiting Offices:
- 5501 W. 86th St, Suite H, Indianapolis, IN 46268
- 9731 E Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46229
- 2685 E Main Street, Suite 103, Plainfield, IN 46168
Call us at: (317)-329-6800 (OR) 855-HIRE-YOU
Apply Online: www.ms-il.com/apply
Ask about our Referral Bonus Program and how you can earn money by referring others to work with MS-IL Staffing or Pro Talent Group!
Job Description: Machine Operator
Machine Operator candidates will set up, maintain, and operate high-speed production equipment machinery. You will aid in the safe and efficient running of production. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures are carried out smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
Job Duties: Machine Operator
- Support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries;
- Document and track: production variables, downtime, product samples, make adjustments for proper packaging and casing of product to meet quality standards;
- Machine Operator candidates need experience in a High-Performance Work Systems; 5’s, working in teams, problem-solving, six sigma, TPM, training, continuous skills development-CSD, auditing, planned maintenance;
- Maintain supply of packaging materials at production lines;
- Operate hand jacks to restock production lines with packaging supplies;
- Operate trash and cardboard compactors;
- Perform duties with speed and precision to maintain schedules, quality, and workplace safety.
Job Requirements: Machine Operator
- Proven experience as a machine operator;
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools;
- Understanding of production procedures;
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (PPE);
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.