Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is currently looking for experienced and dependable Picking and Packing candidates for a large Manufacturing company in Plainfield, IN. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with plenty of room for growth and potential benefits!
- Position: Picking and Packing
- Location: Plainfield, IN
- Shifts Available: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Pay: Starting at $10-12/hr
Apply in Person at one of our Recruiting Offices:
- 4933 W 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
- 9731 E Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46229
- 2685 E Main Street, Suite 103, Plainfield, IN 46168
Call us at: (317)-329-6800 (OR) 855-HIRE-YOU
Apply Online: www.ms-il.com/apply
Ask about our Referral Bonus Program and how you can earn money by referring others to work with MS-IL Staffing or Pro Talent Group!
Job Purpose: Picking and Packing
- Associate verifies that the product in order received is correct by style, color, graphic and size using the collateral references located in team properties department;
- Prep orders according to each order’s compliance;
- Process orders using the packing script;
- Select garments for orders, verify the correct pick from location, product by style, color, size, counts the needed quantity and placed them into corresponding numbered tote position;
- Picking and Packing candidates will rack load the designated cases to bins using a scanner. The associate will read and follow the direction given on the RF gun. They will verify the LP number they are rack-loading;
- Assist with housekeeping and any other projects determined by Shift Manager;
- Associate must also be flexible with hours, assigned duties, and work location (i.e. Indianapolis).
Job Responsibilities: Picking and Packing
- Check for correct style, color, design and compliance;
- Picking and Packing candidates will place garment into cartons;
- Verify by style, color and size when selecting orders;
- Rack-load cartons to correct bins;
- Assist other Associates with work load when necessary;
- Maintain at minimum level of accuracy of 99%;
- Assist in other areas when needed;
- Maintain at least 80% performance level per KSA standards.
Job Qualifications: Picking and Packing
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Experience: Picking/Packing/Warehouse experience preferred;
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements of position;
- Picking and Packing candidates must be able to work over time as needed;
- Advanced Computer Skills;
- Basic Microsoft Office.