Salary: $11.50 to $12.50 /hour
This is an immediate temp-to-hire opportunity with a valued client of MS-IL Staffing
- Position: Material Handler
- Shift: 2nd or 3rd
- Pay: Starting at $11.50 – $12.50 / hour
Job Summary: Material Handler
MS-IL Staffing is looking for a reliable Material Handler for 2nd and 3rd shift to start immediately! This will be in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with plenty of room for growth and great benefits once hired on full-time!
Responsibilities: Material Handler
- You will be performing: collection, movement, sorting, and processing of all wastes and by-products in a fast-paced manufacturing facility environment
- Utilize tricycles, motorized trucks, pallet jacks, fork trucks with attachments and other handling equipment to process and move material from the processing area to the trailers, roll offs, and containers within the facility.
- Safely operating equipment to process materials including hand tools, balers, and compactors.
- Properly sort materials based on pre-established guidelines for additional processing.
- Utilization of the company’s barcode scanning computer-based program to properly track the waste collected.
- Perform cleanup and housekeeping duties as directed.
Qualifications: Material Handler
- Ability to read, write, and understand spoken and written English.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: Manufacturing or warehouse operation experience preferred.
- Knowledge and Abilities: Basic knowledge of EPA, DOT and OSHA regulations preferred. Ability to understand general industry practices. Should be able to exercise decision making and independent judgment. Ability to lift up to 60 pounds. Ability to wear personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements of position (standing, bending over, squatting, etc.)
APPLY ONLINE AT: www.ms-il.com/apply (or) CALL: 317-373-9830
Visit our location nearest you:
- 658 Main Street, Ste. 217, Lafayette, IN 47901
Many positions require background and drug screens, and some positions require lifting and standing for long hours.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity – Join our team today! Ask us about our Referral Bonuses and how you can earn easy money!