This position is responsible for operating a multi-line phone system and greeting guest and the general public, in addition to various staffing and clerical duties within the Human Resource Department.
Included but are not limited to:
• Partial HR Assistant back – up
• Answer multi-line phone system
• Listen to attendance line messages/log
• Monitor security gate
• Greet guests, sales agents, and general public
• Telephone screening/screening potential candidates, log applications, monthly report
• Employment Ads/Posting Job Postings/Processing Transfer Applications
• Entering Training Data
• Keep filing of employee file, termination file, training and insurance files caught up.
• Assist in coordinating company wide-events
• Assist in CAC activities
• Main contact for Temporary Staffing.
• Make badges for employees when needed
• Arrange catering/lunches for meetings as required.
• Maintain all new hire packets/update all handbooks.
• Place department supply orders
• Update mailboxes with new/terminated users
• Must follow and support all company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- This position requires proficiency in the use of multi-line switchboard, copy machine, fax machine, computer usage, and other various office equipment. The position requires the ability to read and understand work instructions as well as policy and procedures from the employee handbook. This position also requires the knowledge of department policies and procedures. Must work well and communicate with all levels of employees and the general public.
- Must maintain confidentiality within and without the department.
- The above knowledge and skills are normally acquired through high school diploma or equivalent and one year similar or related work experience.
PHYSICAL / SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
Office/Plant Floor Environment. Required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment deemed necessary by the company and may require lifting up to 40lbs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com