This is a temp-to-hire, full-time position to verify various aspects of employment, education, licensing, rental and references.
Monday through Friday 8am-430pm ; Pay is $14.00 / hr.
- Perform employment, references, professional licenses, rental, and education verifications according to client scope.
- Application analysis, scope diagnosis, developing telephone numbers and logical source names, conducting the telephone interview, entering the data in the system.
- DOT, Standard, Custom, Tier 1 Custom mitigated, Letter module/Fax.
- Completing assigned cases within customer required time frame, contacting customers and/or applicants for additional leads when required, and supplement follow-up are integral to the interview function.
- Comprehend and follow client specific written Standards of Operations (SOPs) for special handling instructions and adjudication matrices.
- Basic quality assurance is required to ensure that all required elements have been completed, no spelling or typographical errors are present, and all information developed is accurately transposed to the system.
- Manage workload to meet or exceed productivity and quality expectations with minimal assistance and self review.
- 2+ year related experience;
- Typing, Written, and Oral Communication skills;
- Attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bolingbrook, IL
- High school or equivalent
- Insurance Verification: 2 years
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org