Salary: $47,000.00 to $54,000.00 /year
Position Title: Returns Supervisor
The Returns Supervisor reports to the Returns Manager and is responsible for the continuous operation of the returnable container operation. This is a highly visible position and will maintain the daily reload schedule and load sheets according to plan passed down by the Logistics Engineering team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
1. Complete and report out on weekly/monthly reports related to KPI performance.
2. Evaluate/audit the day to day operations to identify opportunities.
3. Regular and predictable attendance.
4. Implement, train and govern container management policies.
5. Oversee third party logistics operations as it relates to returnable packaging logistics flow.
6. Evaluate/determine what actions are required by operations to maintain the KPI’s per leadership expectations.
7. Monitor attendance, record absences & manage staffing needs.
8. Maintain/Evaluate the health of our customers’ returnable container network.
9. Continuous improvement related to Container circulation. Overall training responsibility of container operation.
10. Supervise and complete weekly payroll reports.
11. Monitor team members for safety compliance in PPE, equipment operation, etc.
.REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma.
• 5 years plus Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Automotive Packaging Engineering Experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• A degree in supply chain management, logistics, packaging engineering or related area is highly desirable.
PREFERRED SKILLS (TECHNICAL, CLERICAL, LANGUAGE, ETC.)
• Proficient with data analytics software and processes (Advanced Excel, Access, Tableau, etc.)
There are physical demands to the position , such as standing for 4+ hours at a time
There can be exposure to outside weather elements and some chemical or toxic waste
Second Shift 4 pm -2:30am
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”