Carol Stream, IL
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Business Development Manager, focuses on expanding MS-IL Staffing & Pro Talent Group’s market position and achieving highly successful financial growth goals by proactively identifying new strategic sales opportunities and growing existing business relationships in the New Albany / Jeffersonville / Louisville markets. As a leader in the staffing industry, MS-IL & Pro Talent Group specializes in temporary staffing, permanent placement and workforce management. This role is designed for someone who is career centered and wants to reach their full compensated value. The full comp package includes a very competitive base + commission salary plan and is meant for the sales professional that possesses the potential to earn a six-figure income.
- Locates and/or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring sales opportunities.
- Generates leads through prospecting, cold-calling, face to face, telephone, social media networking resources.
- Strong LinkedIn knowledge to research organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Closing new business partnerships by coordinating requirements and negotiating contracts.
- Meets weekly, monthly and annual sales and strategy goals.
- Accomplishes all minimum requirements for appointment activity and revenue growth
- Ability to make independent decisions concerning the best interest of our client’s needs, and to act decisively when necessary to ensure clients’ needs are not compromised.
- Collaborates closely other team members to formulate initiatives to best satisfy client’s staffing needs and solutions.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events, and participates in local network groups.
- Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all policies, practices and procedures;
- Participate in pro-active team efforts to achieve MS-IL Staffing goals;
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge and skill;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as master service agreements, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and safety documents.
- Ability to write routine reports;
- Ability to speak effectively to clients, management, coworkers and employees;
- Good understanding of revenue, profit, and gross margin numbers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form;
- Advanced personal computer skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in sales in staffing field or related field
- College degree/certification in Business or related field
- Understanding of quality systems
- Valid Drivers license
- Willing to travel
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000 per year
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
MSIL Staffing is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer