Carol Stream, IL
Salary: $15.00 /hour
MS-IL is searching for a dependable Placement Specialist to start immediately – this is an internal position with our company!
90 Day contract to permanent HIRE!
Purpose of Job: Placement Specialist
The Placement Specialist performs by telephone, mail, in person, or by other means for the purpose of completing forms, applications, or questionnaires. Ask specific questions, record answers, and assist persons with completing forms. Make recommendations to Account Managers for job placement.
Job Duties: Placement Specialist
- Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as individuals work experience, preference, abilities and skills;
- Assist employees in completion of forms;
- Ability to remain confidential on private employee;
- Record data for all temporary employees, including interview forms, I-9’s, tax forms and skills testing;
- Input appropriate information into TempWorks;
- Complete reference check when applicable;
- Ability to make independent decisions as it relates to the employee’s ability to be employed through MS-IL;
- Examine employee applications for any deficiencies or for any outstanding skill to place properly;
- Ability to input data entry into appropriate systems;
- Follow human resource policies;
- Maintain all applicable report, paperwork and files;.
Other Duties and Responsibilities: Placement Specialist
- Comply with all policies, practices and procedures;
- Participate in pro-active team efforts to achieve MS-IL Staffing goals;
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge and skill;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;
- Ability to key at a minimum of 50 per words per minute;
- Ability to speak effectively to clients, management, coworkers and employees;
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists;
- Ability to interpret variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form;
- Advanced PC skills are necessary, to include electronic mail, and word processing;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Minimum Qualifications: Placement Specialist
- Minimum of two years human resources experience or interview experience;
- Experience with handling confidential information on a daily basis;
- College classes and/or degree;
- High school diploma or GED;
- Clean background check;
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Physical and Environmental Demands: Placement Specialist
- Ability to handle contact isolation for primary part of workday;
- Sedentary activity performing non-strenuous activity of an office nature;
- Ability to key continuously throughout the day;
- Ability to speak for majority of work day.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
MSIL Staffing is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer