Salary: $14.09 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is currently looking for experienced and dependable Warehouse Associate people for a large Distribution/Warehouse client of ours in Greensburg, In.. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with plenty of room for growth and potential benefits!
Career starts here
You will be working in a climate controlled facility
Shift 4:30pm to 1am Monday through Friday. Overtime is available.
Retention bonus to all NEW associates! After 30 days of work you will
receive a $250 bonus and after 90 days of work you will receive a $500
No HSD or GED required!
What to expect .
All Warehouse Associate candidates must be comfortable operating and
working around moving conveyors, forklifts, stand up tuggers and
pallet jacks in the warehouse. (Training will be provided)
Warehouse Associate employees enjoy the following benefits: 401K – up
to 4% company match (fully vested after 2 years) FREE health insurance
(with an HRA to aide in out of pocket costs) FREE life insurance (up
to $50,000) Paid Time Off, Paid Shutdowns, Paid Holidays, Ability to
join Honda Federal Credit Union, Discounted gym membership, Safety
shoe reimbursement, Participation in company events such as
company picnic, holiday/appreciation lunch, family bowling, and more
(Elwood associates are also included)! Participation to NC-Circle
activity (free travel to other states/countries)
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE-2ND SHIFT DETAILS:
- Operation of industrial powered truck (forklift AND tugger)
- Handle boxes/containers of various weights and sizes up to 40lbs.
- Tag boxes with proper identification
- Remove cardboard, plastic, and other waste products from large containers which move along an automatic conveyor line
- May de-label containers by pulling labels off manually
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE-2ND SHIFT QUALIFICATIONS:
- Forklift AND Tugger (certification after training)
- Able to lift 40lbs. repetitively throughout shift
- Organized, detail oriented and accurate
- High level of teamwork
- Work overtime as required
- While performing the required duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to bend, lift, stand, walk, talk and/or hear
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
- A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire.
We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense
occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as
any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
MSIL Staffing is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer