MS-IL Staffing & Packaging, Inc. is aware of the public health emergency declaration issued by Governors in states in which we operate regarding novel coronavirus (COVID)-19.
The health and safety of our staff and clients is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with and implement guidance from the CDC and Health Departments to monitor for COVID-19.
MS-IL has preventive measures in place to help prevent the spread of viruses. These include but are not limited to:
- – Cleaning and disinfecting of exposed surfaces,
- – Posted reminders to cover coughing and sneezing and to frequently wash hands with soap and water
- – Providing hand sanitizer at all office and worksite locations.
All employees are strongly urged to follow these recommendations:
- – Thoroughly wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60-95 percent alcohol if soap and water aren’t available.
- – Use proper hand hygiene after touching surfaces and objects that are used and shared often.
- – Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- – Cover all coughs and sneezes.
- – Refrain from shaking hands, high-fives, and other close personal contact.
More information from the Centers for Disease Control may be found here.