Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
1. Where can I apply?
Apply & register:
Click Apply Today to access web application and registration. All employees must complete this step.
Stop by your local branch by 9:30am for application help. Walk-ins welcome!
Call 1-855-243-5562, or 317-329-6800, to apply via phone.
You will complete onboarding at your local branch.
2. What are your current open positions?
3. Where are you located?
We have 7 local branches across the U.S. Visit the locations page to find your branch.
4. What are your business hours?
Branch operating hours:
8am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday.
8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday – Friday.
Processing new applicants 8:30am – 4pm.
Come by early for help with your application or onboarding.
5. What is your phone number?
Toll free: 1-855-243-5562
Call Center: 317-329-6800
Branches: Visit our website for a full list of locations & contact information.
6. Do you E-verify?
MS-IL Staffing & Packaging is an E-Verify employer.
7. Do you require background check?
Based on the job & position. Most of our clients request a 3-7-year check.
We do not hire sex offenders.
8. Do you require a drug test?
A mouth swab or urine screen may be required based on the job & position.
MS-IL reps will inform you in recruiting call.
9. How do I get paid?
All employees will receive a Rapid Pay Card for electronic deposits.
Provide MS-IL with a direct deposit form from your bank or banking mobile app, or a voided check.
Our payroll processing does not allow us to issue paper checks.
10. What if I have questions about my paycheck?
TempWorks [Buzz] app:
We can help you download the TempWorks Buzz app for iOS or Android in branch. App features include:
- Paycheck details
- Work assignment info, including address, hours, & dress code
- Work availability sharing
- Job push notifications
- Open positions search
- MS-IL branch list
To create your online profile:
- download the TempWorks app for iOS or Android
- get an activation code from an MS-IL team member
**code valid for 30 minutes
- key in your code
- create a PIN to access your profile
Ask MS-IL staff to walk you through the features.
- Send a text to your account manager using the online chat
- Call 1-855-243-5562, or 317-329-6800 to reach your account manager
11. What is the hiring process?
Hiring includes three parts: Application, onboarding, and employment.
Steps candidates must complete, such as:
- job application
- job preferences & availability
MS-IL staff will help you complete onboarding, including:
- valid ID and authorization to work documents
**Click here to see a list of acceptable I-9 documents
- orientation video
- bank direct deposit form or voided check
- employment contract
Once eligible & placed in assignment, you are an MS-IL employee. If things change, let us know! We can help you find opportunities that best fit your needs.
12. How long does it take to get hired?
Placement can average 30-90 minutes, depending on time of day, the job, and your preparedness.
To complete onboarding, bring the following:
- Acceptable I-9 documents
- Social security number
- Bank direct deposit form or voided check
13. How should I prepare for an interview?
Dress to make a good first impression. Practice good hygiene and try to dress business casual.
- clothing with holes, stains, or snags
- uncomfortable clothing, or clothes that need to be readjusted as you move
- clothing that doesn’t fit
What’s business casual? Click here to watch a short video clip from Indeed.
14. What benefits does MS-IL offer?
MS-IL offers state-minimum medical coverage through Essential Staff Care.
Coverage costs will be deducted from your weekly paycheck.
Ask about enrollment in onboarding. Current employee seeking more information can call 1-855-243-5562.